Once again, Covid season is upon us. Our health care system is already challenged & we are as committed to providing access to eye care as we have been this entire pandemic. We will continue to monitor, follow & implement provincial & college guidelines for any changes specific to optometry. In response to the Omicron wave, we have updated Wellington Vision Care’s patient care protocol to the following:
- Limited capacity: Maximum capacity in the clinic is 8 people.
- Symptom Screening: If you have any cold and flu symptoms or if you have been instructed by Ottawa Public health to isolate, please do not enter the clinic. Call or e-mail to reschedule your appointment.
- Increased sanitization: Examination rooms and equipment will be thoroughly disinfected between patients using medical grade disinfectants. All glasses that have been handled or tried on will be disinfected.
- Use of masks: All patients and staff must wear a mask at all time while in a clinic. Our staff will be wearing masks and eye coverings.
- Online resources: We have an online store where you can find all of your favorite eye care products and contact lenses and have them shipped directly to your door. Free shipping applies to all annual contact lens supplies as well as 6 month supplies of daily lenses.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org